Overflowing file cabinets…stuffed mail slots?
It’s no secret that we could all probably use a little help organizing paperwork. That’s why at North Shore Bank we’re happy to provide a solution to this challenge —or at the very least we hope to stop contributing. With our convenient and secure e-Statements, you can choose to receive FREE electronic statements for any checking, money market or statement savings account that you currently hold with the bank. You just need to be a North Shore Bank online banking user and we will provide the same documents that we would typically mail to you each month — including high quality copies of your checks — through the online banking platform.
It’s quick, safe, and fully secure. We’re confident that once you go paperless, you’ll never go back to paper statements.
- The-benefits of e-Statements include:
- Initially, 16 months of online statement storage (back to February 2012)
- Going forward, up to 7-years of online statement storage
- Monthly e-mail notification when your statement is ready for viewing
- Secure online access — providing additional protection from identity theft
- The ability to print, download or save statements to your computer
- An environmentally-friendly alternative to paper statements
Getting started is easy.
- Log onto Online Banking by using the button below
- Click the eDocuments tab on the menu bar
- Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Confirm/update your email address
- Designate each account which you would like to receive an e-Statement
If you're not currently using online banking, to sign up or to watch a quick demonstration, just click on the designated button below.
Of course if you are already an online banking user, simply log into your account with the button below.
Still have questions or concerns? Call Customer Support at (978) 573-1300 (during regular operating hours) or stop in at any of our branch locations.
We're always happy hear from you and we'd love to discuss
e-Statements, online banking
or bill pay