Well don’t forget about your debit card.
Whether you're heading out on vacation, travelling for business or riding out the winter at a vacation property, being able to use your North Shore Bank Debit MasterCard® is a pretty big priority. As a result, always let us know when you're leaving the area by setting up a Travel Notification through the online or mobile banking platforms. This will help you minimize any embarrassing usage problems while you're away. It's fast, easy and can be turned off at any point if your travel plans change.
Please remember that if you are entering your card information on a weekend or after business hours your request will be processed on the next business day. As always, it is a good practice to bring along a secondary payment source, for instance a North Shore Bank credit card
. . . subtle, huh?
Register Your Card in Five Easy Steps
- Log in and click the avatar menu in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Select "Banking Services" from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the "Secure Forms" link.
- Choose the "Travel Notification" option from the resulting list.
- Read the instructions, complete the required fields and click the "Submit" button.
Of course if you're not an online banking user, don’t hesitate to reach out to your nearest NSB branch
or call Customer Support at (978) 573-1300 (during normal business hours).
For important tips about safeguarding your debit or ATM cards, make sure to check out our Security Center
— it contains lots of great resources and suggestions for both online and offline security.