Remember, the Fingerprint/Touch ID function must be enabled on your mobile device before you can begin the process. If it is not, you must first register your device in the Settings tab of your mobile phone. Once your phone is registered, simply follow the five steps illustrated here.
- Log into the mobile banking app and click on the avatar at the top right of the screen.
- Select “Banking Services” from the dropdown menu.
- Then click on “Manage Fingerprint/FaceID.”
- From there, choose the "Fingerprint/Face ID Enrollment" option.
- Finally, enter the required information, including your current mobile banking login credentials, and click on the "Enroll" button.
If you still have questions, call Customer Support at (978) 573-1300 (during regular operating hours) or of course stop in at any of our branches
to discuss Mobile Banking (or anything else for that matter).
*To download our Smartphone Apps your phone must have internet access. North Shore Bank does not charge a fee for this service but message and data rates may apply. Check with your wireless provider for details. Fees associated with opt-in services are not included in the base online banking or mobile web package.