The choice is all yours!
What do you want most from your credit card . . . cash rewards, travel benefits, or help with restoring your credit? Well at North Shore Bank, we can assist you with that choice. Whatever your needs, we're confident that we have a consumer credit card that’s right for you. And if that isn't cool enough, all of our credit card products come with a variety of important features including EMV smart chip technology.
Earn Valuable Rewards
Visa Signature® Max Cash Preferred
- Earn up to 5% cash back on first $2,000 of combined quarterly purchases from two categories1
- Earn 2% unlimited cash back from one category; 1% unlimited cash back on other purchases
- $150 bonus if you spend $500 within first 90 days of account opening
- Introductory 0.00% APR for the first 12 billing cycles on balance transfers3
Visa Signature® Real Rewards Card
- Earn 1.5 points for every net $1 you spend2
- Receive 2,500 BONUS points (equivalent to $25) after the first purchase. No cap or limit on the points you can earn, plus you have five years to redeem points for rewards
- Introductory 0.00% APR for the first 6 billing cycles on purchases3 and balance transfers
Build Your Credit
Visa® Platinum Card
- Extended introductory credit card offer3 — 0.00% for the first 15 billing cycles on purchases and balance transfers
- Allows you to save on interest and pay down your other credit card balances faster
Secured Visa® Card
- Provides an excellent opportunity for someone starting a credit history4 or for someone who's been turned down for a credit card
- Your secured savings account is pledged as security for your credit card account
To learn more about North Shore Bank's credit card offerings, CLICK HERE.
To manage your credit card or to make a payment, CLICK HERE.
If you still have questions, call Customer Support at (978) 573-1300 (during regular business hours) or of course stop in at any of our branch locations
to discuss credit card offerings at North Shore Bank.
The Elan Rewards Program is subject to change. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. You may not redeem rewards, and you will immediately lose all of your rewards, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death).
1If you’re approved for a new Visa Signature® Max Cash Preferred Card, one-time $150 bonus will be awarded for redemption after eligible net purchases totaling $500 or more are made to your account within 90 days from account opening. Please allow 6-8 weeks after you have met the spend requirement for your bonus to be credited to your rewards balance. Visa Signature® Max Cash Preferred Card: Cardmember must initially enroll into categories of their choice, or all net purchases will earn no more than 1% cash back. Categories are subject to change. You will earn 5% cash back on your first $2,000 in combined net purchases each calendar quarter in your two chosen 5% categories and unlimited cash back in your 2% category. All other net purchases earn 1% cash back. Transactions qualify for 5% or 2% cash back based on how merchants classify the transaction. Upon approval, full details will be provided in your Cardmember Agreement.
2You will earn 1.5 Reward Points for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases made with your Account within a billing cycle (equal to 1.5% cash back).
3The introductory rate does not apply to cash advances. Balance Transfer fee of 3% of each transfer amount, $5 minimum will apply. We apply your minimum payment to balances with lower APRs first, including promotional APRs. Amounts paid over the minimum payment will be applied in the order of highest to lowest APR balances.
4Late payments and going over the credit limit may damage your credit history.
The creditor and issuer of these Cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
Card rewards and benefits are provided by Elan Financial Services and are not insured or guaranteed by North Shore Bank or the FDIC.