Have Medicare or Social Security questions?
Join us for one — or both — of our complimentary webinars.
North Shore Bank and Coastal Capital Group Inc. are pleased to announce the latest in their ongoing series of financial planning webinars — "How Does Medicare Work?" and "Understanding Social Security." These fast-paced, interactive sessions will help you create a strategy to meet your retirement goals. Each session can easily be accessed via your computer or mobile device in the comfort of your home or office.
To register for either session now, simply click the buttons below.
February 24th | 11:30AM
- Hear from Medicare expert, Sue Flanagan, about how the decisions you make can affect your retirement
- What are the key factors you need to consider about Medicare coverage?
- What is your share of the cost?
March 24th | 11:30AM
- What is Social Security and what benefits can you expect?
- At what age should you consider taking your Social Security benefits?
- How might Social Security fit into your retirement plan?
Submit Your Questions In Advance
If you have a question you'd like answered during one of the webinars, email it to [email protected]
We'll be unable to take questions during the session, so please send it before hand.
Just remember to put the webinar title in the subject line.
NOT A DEPOSIT, NOT FDIC INSURED, NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY,
NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK, MAY GO DOWN IN VALUE