Join North Shore Bank and Coastal Capital Group, Inc. for one of our complimentary educational workshops on Financial Planning.
Choose from one of the topics below:
Creating a Spending and Savings Plan
Learn how to take control of your financial future. This workshop is designed to help individuals of all ages gain a better understanding of key personal finance principles. Topics include:
- Creating a budget that works
- Saving for short-term and long-term goals
- The power of compounding interest
- Managing your debt
Understanding the New Retirement SECURE Act
Whether you're planning for your retirement of you just want to learn more about the changes to the SECURE Act, this workshop will answer all of your questions. Topics include:
- The SECURE Act and its changes
- The impact these changes will have on your retirement plan
- The affect to your estate planning and 529 plans
- Changes to the Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) Rule
Choose your topic and the most convenient date and location.
For more information, email email@example.com or call 978-977-7711. To register for one of our Financial Planning Workshops, simply complete the form below.
Space is Limited — Register Today!